I thought it would be fun to put together a summer wish list of items I've had my eye on lately! There are so many fun + girly trends this summer like bows, ties, tassels, beads, etc. I'm also loving raw hem denim and one shoulder dresses/tops! All of these items are perfect for summer vacations, too. Since I'm in my last few weeks of pregnancy, I've obviously been very limited with clothing shopping. I am SO ready to wear non maternity and to get my feet back in my favorite sandals and wedges (gotta love swelling)! LOL. Anyway, I wanted to let you guys know about these stylish and affordable items while they're available. Hopefully it makes your summer shopping a little easier!
1. Sole Society Oversize Stripe Tote // $64.95
I love the navy/white stripes and this tote is SO roomy (can double as a baby bag!).
2. BP. Decker Lace-Up Sandal // $49.90
I've had my eye on these for months...maybe after baby arrives!
3. Panacea Rope Hoop Drop Earrings // $22
These are so pretty. I adore the color combo!
4. Lush Ruffle One-Shoulder Dress // $49
This dress is adorable for date night, girls night out, graduations, baby/bridal showers and more!
5. Caslon Tie Front Tee // $39
Looks so comfy and the front tie is really cute.
6. Baublebar Rio Necklace // $38
Turquoise is one of my favorite colors during the summer months!
7. Sam & Libby Neveda Slide Sandals // $24.99
Absolutely love the bows and these are really practical for me!
8. BP. Bow Band Floppy Straw Hat // $25
A straw hat is a necessity for beach/pool days!
9. Circus by Sam Edelman Ombre Sunglasses // $36
I've been craving pink sunnies lately.
10. STS Blue Raw Hem Denim Shorts // $39
Can't wait to get a pair of white denim shorts this summer. The raw hem is really fun for a change, too!
Also, have you entered my JORD Watch Giveaway!? There's still time to enter for your chance to win $100 off one of their gorgeous wooden watches. Click here to enter!
Thanks for stopping by!